Viewing posts for the category Groen
Dave Pepler is South Africa’s foremost natural historian. After a career as scientist and academic, he started KykNet’s pioneering nature program Groen, and set a new standard for nature discovery reportage. His contributions to the radio programmes “Hoe verklaar jy dit?” and also “Dink Groen” on Tjailatyd currently attracts peak audiences. Dave’s contributions on tour are invaluable and always relevant and interesting.
Dave Pepler was onlangs saam met Live the Journey in Ethiopië.
There are so many wonderful things in the world to experience and be a part of. You may have a bucket list of specific experiences that you want to do. We would like to share Live the Journey's bucket lists with you ... yes, we have more than one. Let us add to your list and help you tick them off one-by-one.
Live the Journey's Natural Wonders bucket list:
1. Sit surrounded by a gorilla family in the forests of Uganda or Rwanda.
2. Experience the masses of game and wildebeest during the migration in Tanzania and Kenya
3. Follow the trail of the last wilderness lions and elephants in the Kaokoland of Namibia.
4. Witness the evolution of nature in Madagascar ... plants, insects, reptiles and the environment.
5. Observe a herd of gelada baboons high in the Simien Mountains in Ethiopia.
Live the Journey was recently in Ethiopia with Dave Pepler as the tourleader. Here are his impressions of Ethiopia.
Dave Pepler toer op die oomblik saam met Live the Journey in Uganda. Hier is'n brief wat hy vir Amore by RSG gestuur het.