Viewing posts from May, 2015
Woensdag 27 Mei 2015
Cape Town - Adventure cyclist, Mark Beaumont, has broken the coveted Cairo to Cape cycling world record after arriving at the Green Point lighthouse on Thursday, just 42 days after setting out on the 10 000km journey.
To assist travellers to South Africa with their plans, Cape Town Tourism has created a summary of some of the typical questions that come up for parents travelling with children or who wish to send their children on a trip.
Why is the government changing the child laws?
There are so many wonderful things in the world to experience and be a part of. You may have a bucket list of specific experiences that you want to do. We would like to share Live the Journey's bucket lists with you ... yes, we have more than one. Let us add to your list and help you tick them off one-by-one.
Live the Journey's Natural Wonders bucket list:
1. Sit surrounded by a gorilla family in the forests of Uganda or Rwanda.
2. Experience the masses of game and wildebeest during the migration in Tanzania and Kenya
3. Follow the trail of the last wilderness lions and elephants in the Kaokoland of Namibia.
4. Witness the evolution of nature in Madagascar ... plants, insects, reptiles and the environment.
5. Observe a herd of gelada baboons high in the Simien Mountains in Ethiopia.
Indonesia will soon allow tourists from an additional 30 countries to visit without a visa.