Under One Botswana Sky
Explore the meeting place of four African Countries: Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe and Zambia.
- Moremi Game Reserve
- Okavango Wildlife & Scenery
- The Chobe River
Explore the meeting place of four African Countries: Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe and Zambia. Experience the wonders of the Okavango Delta in the company of a professional poler with vast experience of the Delta. You will be able to enjoy the sightings and sounds of this unique habitat and learn about the waterways and wildlife.
Day 1, 2:
On arrival at the airport in Kasane you will meet your guide and travel to Chobe Safari Lodge by road. Chobe Safari Lodge is situated on the banks of the Chobe River and shares a border with Chobe National Park. Close-by is the meeting place of four African Countries: Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe and Zambia. Chobe Safari Lodge therefore offers an excellent getaway location to Chobe, Victoria Falls or the Caprivi.
You will enjoy 2 sunset cruises and 2 game drives during your stay.
O/N Chobe Safari Lodge (full board)
Day 3, 4:
This morning depart from Chobe Safari Lodge to the airport by road travel where you will board a plane for the flight to Pom Pom Camp. The Camp is located on Pom Pom Islands in a private concession situated in the heart of the Okavango Delta and on the head waters of the Xudum River system.
The area lies on the western boundary of the Moremi Game Reserve and offers superb Okavango scenery and a true Okavango wilderness experience. The main building is attractively designed and constructed of thatch and canvas and comprises lounge, dining, bar and pool areas, as well as a gift shop and the Boma area. The swimming pool is situated close to the main lodge and the bar, making a perfect location to enjoy a relaxing afternoon in the heat of the day. You will be staying at Pom Pom camp for two nights.
Your stay will include a luxury room, meals, drinks, laundry, all game viewing activities and medical evacuation cover (guests still require own medical insurance). Morning and evening game drives in the company of qualified guides will give you the opportunity to view all the big game and night life of this environment. A mokoro trip is a fantastic way to experience the wonders of the Okavango Delta.
In the company of a professional poler with vast experience of the Delta, you will be able to enjoy the sightings and sounds of this unique habitat and learn about the waterways and wildlife.
There is no better way to truly experience the African bush than a guided walk, and this will also offer you the opportunity to learn more about the ecology of the area.
O/N Pom Pom Camp (full board)
After breakfast you will end off your unforgettable trip and be departing from the lodge with a charter flight, to connect with your flight home at Maun Airport.
This rate includes:
- Road transfer from Kasane to Chobe Safari Lodge
- 2 Night’s accommodation at Chobe Safari Lodge – River/Safari Room
- All meals
- 2 x Sunset Cruise on the Chobe River – Excl park fees
- 2 x Game Drive into Chobe National Park – Excl park fees
- Road transfer from Chobe Safari Lodge to Kasane Airport
- Seat in charter flight to Pom Pom Cam
- 2 Night’s accommodation at Pom Pom Camp – Luxury Tent
- Scheduled activities
- All meals, Snacks, Tea & Coffees, Local Brand Beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic),
- National park fees and all Government levies and taxes
- Seat in charter flight to Maun
- Meals not specified
- Activities not mentioned as included
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Park and entry fees as well as river usage fees as specified
- Drinks unless specified otherwise